The purpose of the MSGSA is to serve as the voice of graduate students on the Morgan State campus. The organization will represent the concerns and interests of our students, encourage, recognize, and assist all graduate students academically and socially.
The mission of the MSGSA is to represent and support the interests of Morgan State’s current and future graduate student community by supporting scholarly activities and providing leadership, service, and social opportunities.
The goals of the MSGSA are:
· To promote and encourage community service within the Morgan State and Baltimore community.
· To establish a strong rapport among faculty, staff and administrators.
· To disseminate information to members pertaining to academic, financial, and social needs.
· To promote excellence in educational instruction, research and presentation of graduate work.
· To establish a support network among the Morgan State graduate student community.
Your MSUGSA Executive Board Members are:
Chad Williams-Bey, President
Khadijah Ali-Coleman, Vice-President
Nnanna Ekedebe, Secretary
Samagbeyi Oluwatoni, Treasurer
David Lawrence, Communications Manager of GRAD TV
Lakeisha Mixon, GSA Council Co-Lead
Paris Adkins-Jackson, GSA Council Co-Lead
GRIND Conference Committee